Tuesday CCC Updates
September 1, 2015
- Hey everyone, its September… so series CX racing is right around the corner. As of right now pre-reg for all CCC series events is open on BikeReg. Remember to have your USAC annual license number in your rider profile or you will be automatically charged $15 for a One Day license. Also, if you are trying to reg for a category you aren’t allowed to race in you’ll need to write in a reason before pre-reg’ing.
- If you’re reading this on the Internet and not through an RSS reader, you’ve probably noticed the CCC site has a new look. We have lots of fantastic photographers and figured since everyone is riding carbon bikes with disc brakes, one-by drivetrains, and electronic shifting that it was time for a site upgrade as well. Let us know what you think in the comments below. Don’t worry, you can still leave all the comments you want and all the historical content is still available. At the very bottom of the page either click the ‘Older posts’ link, use the ‘Search’ box, or use the ‘Archives’ drop down.
- Calling all sponsors, if you want to be a 2015 CCC Series Sponsor we need to know by 5pm today, at least if you want your logo or name on the t-shirts. Contact us at ChicagoCrossCup@gmail.com
- Speaking of sponsors, we had a few companies officially join the CCC family this year.
– From the mind(s) behind the first and second ever CX billboards a new venture is lighting up, quite literally, the Chicagoland landscape.
– Ultimate Pro Bikes is a full service shop located in Countryside, nearby Palos Forest Preserve where most of us have spent at least a few hours climbing hills or shredding trails.
- And for those of you keeping track at home, nearly all of last year’s sponsors have returned in one form or another.
- And finally… for all you
slackerpatient riders who have been holding off to purchase or renew your USAC annual license, USAC has a special offer for the 2015 and 2016 season. So now you really have no excuse not to own an annual license.