CCC Tuesday Updates
December 22, 2015
- Thanks a wrap… official CX racing is all done here in Chicagoland.
- Thanks to the Chicago Cuttin’ Crew for winding us down after a long CX season with another great Afterglow. Results will be here.
- In case you missed it, even excluding funds donated at Afterglow, the CCC community raised $9k total or $3,000 EACH for West Town Bikes, Blackstone Bicycle Works, and Big Marsh. Well done everyone and THANK YOU!
- We had a joyous time at EJ’s Place Sunday afternoon at the CCC series awards party. Lots of cowbells and tons of swag. Thanks to everyone who came out and especially our series sponsors who made sure literally everyone went home with something. Photos by Amy Dykema are here.
- CX National Championships (#CXNats) are in a few weeks on 1/5/2016 to 1/10/2016 in Asheville, NC. Safe travels and good luck to everyone racing!
- And finally… with the mild temperatures throughout the season apparently not everyone remembered to put their coats back on after they raced. We’ve had quite a few requests from people looking for lost coats, and leg warmers, etc… so leave your pleas and hopes for found items in the comments below and hopefully everyone can be reunited with their articles of clothing.
Left a teal and black pearl izumi convertible jacket (men’s size L) at Montrose Beach staging. If anyone grabbed it or knows where I can find it, that would be much appreciated!
It’s so hard to sum up. The opportunities the program offers, healthy friendships, donuts and dogs. Racing hard without worry and doing something awesome. Thanks again and always. – Mikey
I do Afterglow every year, great job again this year as always. Anyone know where we can find the results?
nfll jerseys youth cheap eagles jerseys
nike jersey sizing china jerseys ϲom